Thursday, September 16, 2010

Did you Tweet?

This week one of the types of technology we learned how to use was Twitter. Honestly I never wanted to get a Twitter account because I did not see the point. To me it is just updating what you are doing at every minute of every day and following what your favorite celebrities are doing. I don't update my staus on my facebook very often, which serves the same purpose as Twitter, so I felt like this will not be useful. So when I first signed up for the account I did not have the best attitude towards Twitter, but once I saw that people use Twitter to get information out to other people and not just letting the world know what they are doing all the time it made me change my mentality a little bit. I can see how Twitter can be used for useful purposes, but I am still a little doubtful. Through the next few weeks i hope that I discover that Twitter can be a useful tool for the future. Keep reading my blog to find out my findings!

No comments:

Post a Comment